Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year


Just looked back over my January posts for the past 8 years. I love having this online sketchbook. Not too many people see it. Just the interested (and interesting) few. These days it feels like it's just Wildside and me. I like having this place and this year I hope I post more because I like seeing the journey of my artistic expression unfolding over time. Happy New Year Wildside! Hoping I explore more of mine this year.

Oh yeah, this is a work in progress actually. I took a photo of the painting I was working on and then played with it in PicsArt app for iPhone that Truth got me on to.

2 comments:

WILDSIDE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WILDSIDE said...

Ken, that was wildside, BTW, being superfluous, as per usual...

A happy new year to you too, kfblogsketch -- carry on!