Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Toboggan Nationals Poster Contest


Every year right here in the little town of Camden, Maine, we host the Toboggan National Championships. Next year will be the 20th year that the Camden Snow Bowl will have put it on. A few weeks ago I saw an article in the paper that they were having a contest for the poster art that they would use to advertise the event. The artwork had to include a toboggan and the words "20th Annual". I thought it would be good to have a goal to actually finish something and practice learning how to use Sketchbook Pro so this is what I came up with. I still haven't heard who the winner is but I'll let you know when I find out...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck! I love contests! There is a bookmark contest going on right now at http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/mybookmark/?a_aid=artbooks