Monday, August 18, 2014

Beth


This is Beth. I met her a few years ago when I started learning how to paint with oils. At first I was going to do an oil painting of her as a sort of homage to our shared medium but then I thought it was too obvious a choice. I chose digital because about the only time we communicate these days is through the computer.

I sketched this on my Samsung Note 10.1 tablet using an app that came with the tablet called S Note. The drawing tools in this app are pretty limited but the results are kind of fun.

3 comments:

WILDSIDE said...

You did an amazing job with this medium considering the limitations, I'd say!

What are you going to do with all the portraits when you are done?

Ken Foster said...

I'm going to have a show at a gallery I hope. You're invited!!

WILDSIDE said...

Thanks, depending on when & where it is, I just might come!

(Oh,no!?!)